Katzung Pharmacology Examination and Board Review 9th ed
يعتبر تلخيص لأهم مرجع في علم الأدوية Basic and Clinical Pharmacology ومن نفس المؤلفين، الكتاب يجمع بين الإيجاز والشمول، وهو من أكثر ملخصات الفارما انتشارا.
From the authors of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, the leading pharmacology textbook, here is the newest edition of the best review book available for medical pharmacology course exams and board examinations. This skill-building guide comes with over 1000 review questions and answers –- far more than most other pharmacology reviews –- and a chapter-based approach that facilitates use with course notes or larger texts.
* A new full-color presentation
* Organized to reflect course syllabi, focusing on the clinical use and pharmacology of drug categories, rather than individual drugs
* Two complete practice exams
* A valuable appendix of test-taking strategies
* Chapters that include valuable learning aids such as:
–Short discussion of the major concepts that underlie basic principles or drug groups
–Explanatory figures and tables
–Review questions followed by answers and explanations
–Drug Trees in drug-oriented chapters that visually organize drug groups
–A list of high-yield terms and definitions you need to know
* Skill Keeper questions that prompt you to review previous material to understand links between related topics
* A checklist of tasks you should be able to do, once you have finished the chapter
* Summary Tables that list the important drugs and include key information about their mechanisms of action, effects, clinical uses, pharmacokinetics, drug interactions, and toxicities